Friday, January 25, 2008

God is Good all the Time

Tonight I feel uplifted and refresh.. Why? I guess because when you choose to surrender to God and focus on Him and really praise and worship Him, God changes or stir something inside of you.

It's Sunday worship practice today, and after preparing all the songs and etc, I went to church, not thinking about anything. I was still pretty nervous as I'm not entirely sure as to how to make the songs flow and etc, but I guess in some ways, I trust God that things will work out at the end...

As usual, practice didn't start until about half an hour later as people slowly pour in for the practice. As more comes in, I was kinda nervous too. But today, I figured things were a bit different..

As we gather together to just worship the Lord and pray first before the practice starts, I was called to lead the group. Thinking it should be alright, I just asked everyone to close their eyes... and Dan was playing the piano to the song, there is none like you.. as always, we will pick a song... and that song sort of flow into the spirit as we gather together.... so as we gather together... I felt God's peace slowly seeps in and just helps us relax.. it was such a wonderful experience being able to come before the Lord with no worries, with no cares and just be focused on Him. Such a wonderful peace... and many came to the Lord just praising and really focusing on Him too. I've not felt such ability to focus for a while and it's honestly good. Just imagine your mind is filled with nothing but the one that you love and you know, you just know deep inside of you that He's the one and He's the only one that can touch your heart the way He did it.

And guess what! Things just fall into place during practice...just so great...

Thank You for the wonderful time of refreshing and for the wonderful time in just praising and worshipping You!

3 comments:

Mike Leo said...

Yes, God is good indeed. Update my blog. It's:

mikeleo8.blogspot.com

Mike Leo said...

Yup! Surrendering to God is the wisest thing anyone could do. So sad to see that many tried to go on without God.

Mike Leo said...

Amen!!! You have been tagged .... visit my blog

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation