Thursday, September 20, 2007

Singapore, I ain't seeing you til next month

Supposed to be down in Singapore tomorrow onwards for training cum retreat. However, due to the chicken pox that my boss' son has, it has been postponed till later. Gosh, can't believe it actually, because Friday is my birthday (nay, not making big announcement here) and some of my friends in Singapore was planning to take me out for dinner, or something of that sort. But now, too bad. What's more, my Malaysian friends knows that I'm going to Singapore and there isn't anything planned. So I guess I would just stay at home for the night, since there isn't much for me to do anyhow.

Wanted to write more, but duno wat to write suddenly... oh well...

No comments:

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation