Saturday, September 08, 2007

Troubles after problems

Probably in a deep shit situation right now. A junior staff was directed with a nasty email and what I meant as help in my reply email... it was sent instead to the owner of the nasty email. My boss found out about it and he is not happy. I didn't realise until my boss called me, and being the cause of it, he said this is one thing i need to settle myself.

Oh well, called another supplier who got involved and ta, he is "selamba aje". Even told me not to worry and that he will talk to the owner of the nasty email.

My boss? I smsed him saying I've spoken to the nice supplier and he is alright with things. He replied asking me to be careful with the direction of my emails.

Like very simple hor? Monday still have to face the nasty email owner .... what can I do? Pray....

p/s: my life has been very dramatic ever since I worked here. Never knew I can:
-do so many things at one time
-resolve so many problems that arise i.e. how? i need a dvd player (boss)..(me) ok, I go home and get it now (group starts in less than 45 minutes).
-manage such crazy bunch of people in a go
-too many to list..

5 comments:

el'z said...

hey there,

sorry to hear about your mail mistake. ayks...(bites nail)... praying for mercy or thicker face for u ;p

ur superwomen la, everything yr boss wan also can fulfill one. (dvd player).

Sue said...

haha, no lor. i'm very tired already. ain't no superwoman, just a simple girl trying to make a living,that's all.

FenFen said...

hey babe... :)
hang in there...i know how stressful it is to be a situation like tat...but it'll all pass soon enuff.. :) hugssss to you :)

Sue said...

hi fen fen! thanks for your encouragement. truly am thankful for frens who cheer me up! muax!!

FenFen said...

hey...i'll alwez be here for u :) remember tat k :) super bear hug to u now..hahah

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation