Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dreading

It came to a point where I dread work again. I dread the things that I need to do. I dread the communication that I need to make. I dread the things that I need to complete.

I guess it's high time for me to seek again? I've been doing that on and off, but never with a full intention. I myself do not know what is making me ponder about moving and etc. Maybe God wants me to say, maybe it's just me, getting used to the craziness and resigning myself to it (high probable it's not though). I still do not know why. Both my colleague and I are considering the move and are praying about it. Yet we sense a need to stay on for the moment. I've thought of giving myself six months (from September... meaning already 2 months have passed!) before moving on. I guess for now, I'll pull myself through till December... and then I'll reconsider my move. Hope I can tahan till then......

No comments:

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation