Wednesday, November 07, 2007

How are you?

This is one question that my colleague posted to me recently? Wondering how I'm coping since she read my blog, i was honest in sharing with her about some of my plans. I guess for the fact that we've always been honest with each other and she knows that I'm going through makes this talk easier.

Planning to move on, looking around and etc are some of the things that's happening in my life right now. Trying to figure out things and making sure things are alright for now. Hopefully things will run smoothly for me, at least till year end. Can't decide for sure what I should and ought to do. I guess all I can do now is to do my part and pray. Pray that God will lead me, pray that God will open the door for me and pray that God will sustain me, as He has always been doing.

No comments:

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation