Tuesday, November 20, 2007

speechless

in the midst of all things oh Lord,
I turn my eyes to You,
Seeking to see You rather what's around me.

You know my struggles,
You know what's going on in my heart,
You know the anger, the hurt,
You know the stubbornness, the grustration, the pain,
You know what's in my mind and what's my reaction to thing

Tiredness is the least of the word that can describe my state of mind
Exhaustion is like a wall to me, one that I'm unable to climb through right now
Work may be done for now, but the mere thought of more coming in brings about fear
In the midst of this struggle,
Who can I look to for comfort?
Who can I look to for understanding?
Only You oh Lord, only You.
You are the only one to whom I can rely on
You are the only one to whom I can share all that's happening without fear of any sort.

Lord, teach me to look fully at Your face
Show me Oh Lord, what is it for me right now
even a question such as this, I cannot ask properly
State of mind... what is it? I have no idea
But Oh Lord, to whom can I turn to if not You?
FOr You are great to begin with, Yet gentle and loving enough to care...
Thank You Oh LOrd, for Your great presence ...
Thank You Lord, even though ....
Thank You Lord...

No comments:

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation