Tuesday, November 13, 2007

busy busy

For the strangest reason, research is picking up again at this period! It's crazy. There is just so much things to do and handle that I feel like I'm hitting the wall soon. Quite tired ... I guess to the extend that I feel like holing up in some weird places where people can't find me! BUT, how can I do that when I'm handling so many things....

Was just talking to two friends last night as both ask me to be careful and not break down anytime soon. I do hope so, but it's something that I don't have an answer to. All in good hands I guess. All the more I gotta submit to God's precious arms.

Sigh... crazy work period again.. will it end?

Dear Lord, u know what's going on in my life right now and there isn't any words for me to describe much of it. Please Oh Lord, pray for u to pull me thru...

Amen

No comments:

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation