Saturday, December 22, 2007

IT's NEAR!

U know what???

CHRISTMAS IS REALLY AROUND DA CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo HOo!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm getting excited! Heaps of practices happening in church as the day draws near! Starting from last night. We had worship practice till 11pm! Gosh, that's super late man... and and... after practising for the presentation on Christmas day, my head felt light! Why? Coz I had to sing parts along with another friend! And her pitch is so high and I had to follow... lack of oxygen man.... blurzzzzzzzz

Sunday is going to be crazy! Service where I'm serving, followed by worship practice and meetings and FINAL REHEARSAL!

Haha... I can feel the adrenaline rush already, but hopefully I have the strength to last through all the activities line up!

Hey, feel free to come to my church for a visit. You can click on www.firstassembly.org.my for da map!

btw,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation