Monday, January 07, 2008

Contemplation

With the start of a new year, I am thinking whether I ought to shift my blog to wordpress. I rather prefer their layout and there's more choices as well. However, it might take a little getting used to because it can be quite different from blogspot as well. Just a mere thought that I'm thinkering with.

This year, I hope, would be a good year. With the new year, God has blessed me with a new job. Although it would be in KL, I pray that I will do well and exceed the expectation of my new company.

Not only that, this year is, I supposed a year that I want to commit to the Lord. I want to grow and mature in my walk with God. I know there's a lot of activities in which I'm involved in church, but I pray that I not only want to be Martha, but also Mary. With such hope, I pray that God will continue to guide me in finding a balance between Martha and Mary.

There are certain things that needs to be found out and clarify in time too. But at the moment, I'm learning to be content and enjoy the moments. Although things may or may not be turning out as I expected, but I do pray that we will prepare to face whatever that may come this year.

Resolutions? I don't have a habit of preparing resolution... but maybe this year might be an exception as I think through and decide on certain things... till then...

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation