Thursday, August 23, 2007

Work is taking its toll

Would anyone want to hire me? Deemed the superwoman of the company... been working in this company for 8 months, out of which 5 I'm the only researcher in the company handling all the projects. Good decision maker and flexible and agile in all situation. Quick on her feet and quick to pick things up.

Ain't fun being deemed a superwoman in the company. The only researcher in the Malaysia officer, with another colleague who is the accounts manager, things can be quite crazy. I think I'm hitting the brink soon. With this weekend so packed with church and the need to rush work, I think I'm crashing soon.

Dear Father, I pray and pray for more of your strength each day, to help me through. I need life, and my life is in your hands. May you continue to always be the person to lead me at all times.... Father, I'm weak, totally... at the brink. Only you and you alone can sustain me,. hear my prayer Lord, for with my weary body I come before you, seeking for more of your presence...

No comments:

trying to live a simple life amidst the complexity of it trying to succeed in differentiation rather than adaptation